30.3.08

Musings from a musical mind ...

With my new album - titled "Revolutions" - nearing completion, I thought it would be a good opportunity to start a blog.  I've been considering this for awhile - but rather than just randomly pontificate I decided I should wait until the album was done so as not to distract myself further with other writing responsibilities.

This will be a place to discuss not only my experience around the album, but other musical joys (and non-joys) that occur.  The music industry is becoming an increasingly bizarre world, and being in the thick of it has been both a pleasure and a complete chore.  These pages should help to consolidate those thoughts.

And of course, other random posts will be thrown in for good measure.
If Lilly Allen can do it, we all can.  Maybe BBC3 will consider giving us a tv show as well.


No comments: