4.11.08

The (Biggest) Competition


The competition ends today.

I hope our american cousins understand the gravity of the power they may choose to wield today. I expect every one of them to be out voting. 

When George W. Bush won the coveted prize - ushering us into the current era of darkness - I let it slip on a technicality. Surely the US populace could see that this man was not fit for such a job - so the chads must be to blame.

But when they made the same mistake four years ago, I realised that the land of the free was misguided. First time lucky - second time, stupid.

This is their last chance to actually prove to the world that the USA can use democracy wisely. If they don't get it right tonight, I'm giving up on America.

Image by Michael Beirut for the Democrat's Artists for Obama initiative

No comments: